The submarine Golden Shark, Mark III model, characterized by the following technical features:
- Length (Length): 18.30 meters / Beam (width): 3.85 meters.
- Weight: 108,000 kilos.
- Capacity: 44 people and 2 pilots.
- Six 20 HP electric motors that allow excellent manoeuvrability and movement in all directions.
- Two separate cabins, one for passengers (maximum 44 persons) and one for the drivers (Note: Pilots are Merchant Marine Officers).
- Portholes 0.60 meters in diameter.
- Air Conditioning.
- A TV monitor to display transient manoeuvres dive and ascent to the surface.
- Oxygen reserve during 72 hours (3 days).
The submarine meets all the safety regulations issued by the authorities of the Navy, being up to date on all regulatory inspections.